- To invite private players to invest in the energy sector and ensure uninterrupted power supply.
- To promote generation and use of clean and green power in the state by harnessing solar energy.
- To integrate efforts of various skill development departments of central and state governments and provide employment oriented training in vocational skills.
- To use IT as a vehicle for economic development.
- To position Uttar Pradesh as the preferred destination for IT/ITeS investment.
- To provide basic amenities to economically and socially backward sections.
- To provide housing to the urban poor and carry out slum redevelopment programs.
- To develop, manage and maintain highways at par with world standards.
- To provide connectivity to rural areas by developing roads.
- To develop religious tourism at various sites with potential.
- To develop areas of tourist interest and provide better wayside facilities.
- To establish Uttar Pradesh as the most preferred destination for investments by accelerating industrial development and creating a conducive business environment.
- To increase farm productivity and farmer profitability.
- To disseminate technology to farmers through development of training network, demonstration, and reference materials, among others.
SOURCE : www.upnri.com