Projects in Uttar Pradesh
Government of Uttar Pradesh has taken some new initiatives and set up a large numbers of projects on State level.
Here are few highlights of the Mega Projects…
- Implementation underway to connect all district headquarters with 4 lane roads.
- Lucknow Agra Eight lane (~300km) access controlled expressway with total cost of USD 1.48 billion on EPC mode – Awarded.
- It will reduce the distance between Lucknow and Agra to 300 km from the current 335 km.
- The expressway is proposed to be linked through Link expressways from existing and potential commercial/agricultural hubs such as Firozabad, Shikohabad, Etawah, Kannauj & Malihabad
- Indo Nepal Border road of length 639.70 km under construction.