Since the currencies of Rs 500 (old) and Rs 1000 have been scrapped, India is witnessing a steep decline in the number of travellers, especially foreigners.
Are you too postponing your travel plans to India due to fear of cash crunch? Wait, we will tell you ways as to how smarty deal with it and not delay your trip further.
- Book packages: Instead of spending on everything at every place, book all-inclusive packages. This will help you in commuting, on meals and on stay as well.
- Online payment: If you are booking hotels, cabs individually, try paying it online. Also, while shopping for anything in India, try paying it using your cards. Also, there are several hotels in India that would accept your both credit or debit cards.
- Travel agent: If you are lazy enough to do all the above mentioned things on your own, take help of a travel agent. He/She will ensure you have a peaceful stay here in India. But, ensure your travel agent will accept cheques or credit and debit cards.
- Local cab service providers: Cash crunch? Use apps for cab service that offers cashless transactions for cabs.
- Download mobile wallet apps: Before coming to India, check which apps here work on mobile wallet system. Install them and pay electronically whenever required.
This is how smart Indians are tackling the phase of cash crunch and we bet you, with these tricks you can conveniently manage your trip to India. So, don’t drop or postpone your trip, pick your bags and come to ‘Incredible India.’