It is time of the year to bid goodbye to uncomfortable hot and humid days, and find comfort in the refreshing cold breeze. But it is always seen that the sudden change in weather, from summers to winters, takes a toll on many. People easily catch cold and cough during this season.
In order to make you strong and boost your immunity, we have bring you some tips that you can count on this season:
- Drinking enough water is something that needs to be followed all the year round. So don’t reduce the intake of water.
- Pamper your skin with moisturizer, body lotion and lip balms more often.
- Keep sipping all types of warm and healthy drinks at regular intervals.
- Shift to full sleeves with the changing weather.
- Remember, this season also brings mosquitoes with itself. So, always use mosquito repellent.
- Try to sit in sunlight at least for 15 minutes in a day.
- Try avoiding cold food items, be it cold-drinks, ice-creams or so.
Take these essential steps with the changing weather and trust us, you will feel stronger than any other seasons and will also be able to enjoy the cold windy days.